Takes the lead in managing communications for the most complex products/services/segments of business. Works cross-functionally to ensure alignment for most effective communication strategy. Responsible for ensuring the integration and consistency of global communication to a variety of stakeholders, including customers, team members, the media, and key influencers. Shapes and communicates key messages that effectively convey the Company’s purpose and values, business strategy, and the value of its people and portfolio. Regularly consults with and advises the executive leadership team and other stakeholders on corporate communication matters to ensure strategic alignment, enhance reputation and visibility, and manage risks to business. Identifies, explores and pursues opportunities to build awareness of portfolio of offerings and translate to advocacy
Responsible for shaping the Company’s reputation with the full range of external and internal audiences, which includes:
- Executive Communication - Manages the corporate reputation for the CEO, CMO and other senior executives by developing strategic communication materials and providing counsel that builds and reinforces thought leadership, brand favorability and customer-centric focus.
- Media Relations – Develops and executes in all media outreach strategies to successfully articulate and build awareness of company’s portfolio of offerings. Manages relationships with international, national and local media across the full range of the Company’s activities.
- Issues Management - addresses and responds to major reputational threats that impact company; partners with Legal, Investor Relations, and other stakeholders to ensure effective crisis management.
- Internal Communication - oversees global team member communication, ensuring it aligns team member understanding, acceptance, performance and motivation with the Company's corporate strategy to increase overall team member engagement.
- Industry Analyst and Influencer Communications – manages ongoing relationships with influential industry analysts and other influencers to secure third-party endorsement of growth strategy.
- Brand Communications and Corporate Responsibility - builds and manages a communications program in support of the core tenets of brand including thought leadership, customer centricity and global corporate citizenship.