Large internal agency is looking for a seasoned copywriter with agency experience to work on multi-channel marketing campaigns.
• Work closely with internal design team, account managers, and a large and diverse internal client base to develop creative campaign concepts
• Produce individual campaign tactics (e.g., collateral, direct mail, emails, web pages, etc.) based on approved creative
• Conduct brand review on externally created materials to ensure adherence to brand and voice guidelines
• Provide additional writing/editing support as needed
• Performs multi-channel copy editing and proofreading for external marketing campaigns, corporate publications, and internal communications.
• Ensures proper usage of brand, voice, and style, as well as organization, grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation.
• Strong agency background in campaign development and copywriting
• Must be able to distill complex technical/scientific information into effective campaign-level messaging and develop unique value propositions (experience with new product launches preferred)
• Experience with presenting concepts to clients
• Ability to integrate consistent brand voice and personality into all communications
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
• Exceptional customer service skills
• BS in journalism, marketing, advertising, science or related field and 5+ years of copywriting experience.
• Science background a plus
Sophisticated knowledge of English usage (grammar, spelling, punctuation, language usage, audience sensitivity), and familiarity with marketing communications. Keen attention to detail, high regard for quality, and strong communication skills are essential. Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines. The ability to recognize and/or identify a wide range of typefaces, and expertise and judgment about typography aesthetics and design. Advanced knowledge of Chicago style. Preferred: Familiarity with the CSE Manual of scientific style and format preferred.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs