• Draw on their deep knowledge of design principles and human behavior to explain design rationale.
• Provide strategic user experience direction and recommend improvements to help meet our business goals.
• Provide design and creative vision for the development and implementation of marketing communications across all retail touch points including 2D, motion graphics, on-device demos, digital and experiential with the ability to understand how creative ideas will translate globally.
• Communicate, present, and partner with stakeholders to achieve the highest possible creative output
• Be a multi-brand steward by holding creative work to established style guides while working to improve and evolve those guides, delivery systems, and processes.
Top 3 daily responsibilities:
• Create customer centric design solutions through sketches, mockups, mood boards, and journey maps that meet the brand and business objectives and advance our retail strategy.
• Inspire and collaborate with our team of external agencies, internal Creative Producers, Art Directors, Design Assistants, Visualization Artists, Interactive Designers, Researchers, and Production to rally behind the vision and provide day-to-day guidance to ensure the vision is carried out.
• Work closely with our research group to synthesize customer feedback, customer research and analytics into actionable results.
• BA/BS Degree Architecture, Interior Design, or Environmental Design or minimum 10+years practical experience.
• Min 6 years design experience with an agency or at a consulting firm with a well-known brand and retail design industry/environments and fixture design experience is preferred.
• Proven ability to perform and apply design skills, including architectural design, space planning, visual presentation development and layout, proportion and scale.
• Strong experience using Adobe creative tools and design or CAD software/technology to visualize designs.
• Ability to manage electronic files and libraries for use by multiple parties.
Nice to have skills:
• Ability to demonstrate new thinking where creative boundaries around digital and physical integration come together to deliver a rich user experience.
• Ability to effectively communicate, lead, and manage complex projects from concept to production within associated timelines with multiple stakeholders and be able to storyboard, illustrate, or translate ideas into designs and develop innovative solutions.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs