18 Month Contract and then likely extension
Either LTD or PAYE arrangement
Mon - Fri 09:00am - 5:30pm
Start date: ASAP/Flexible
Are you passionate about the power of technology? Do you want to contribute to developing highly innovative research-driven ideas, empowering people and organisations to achieve more? Are you a completer finisher with a growth mindset who can enforce a high quality and compliance bar for a rapidly moving organisation?
My Tech client based in Cambridge, UK, is looking for an experienced compliance professional to provide oversight and ensure regulatory compliance across a number of projects, predominately focused in the area of artificial intelligence in health care.
The role will see you work alongside a team of world-leading researchers, engineers and medical professionals who are
developing technologies that will transform our society. You will also work closely with established compliance and legal teams across the company, globally, to ensure strict adherence to the global business corporate and regional policies.
- Manage health data protection and compliance program involving a variety of services and data collection methods.
- Identify and drive timely decisions with a bias for action and agility, responding to the needs of many stakeholders and responsibly escalating issues as appropriate.
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal compliance and legal teams to drive and promote effective communication
- throughout the development and release process.
- Point of contact for external partner's/collaborator's compliance teams.
Qualifications and Skills:
- BS/BA Degree in Computer Science, Business, Health or related discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience in regulatory compliance, ideally within the health care industry.
- 3+ years’ experience in technology related project or program management.
- Clear understanding of GDPR, HIPAA/HITECH, FDA, EU Model Clauses and other regional or international compliance requirements.
- Outstanding interpersonal and cross-group collaboration skills; proven ability to drive initiatives across organisations and disciplines, such as engineering, legal, and marketing/sales.