START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: CONTRACT TO HIRE
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
** A FORTUNE 500 FASHION COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL COMPENSATION ANALYST! **
You will develop a compensation philosophy and strategies that support the organization's business strategies. Support the growth of the company with competitive, proactive, customer-focused compensation systems and programs.
* Direct all aspects of compensation including:
* Leadership on the design, development, implementation and assessment of all compensation programs (base salary, short and long term incentives, deferred compensation and Board of Director compensation).
* Provide leadership and direction to the Compensation staff on the development and implementation of new or customized pay programs.
* Evaluate the effectiveness of current programs and make recommendations for enhancements.
* Research and prepare pertinent compensation information for Board of Director Compensation Committee.
* Ensure HR and line management are trained in compensation management.
* Track all compensation costs and establish benchmark metrics.
* Streamline internal processes and develop new systems to support programs.
* Develop collaborative relationships with HR business partners, including HR generalists and staffing.
* 3-7 YEARS of compensation experience. Proven track record of success managing the compensation function for a medium to large multi-faceted organization.
* BA/BS required, Masters degree in Human Resources or related field preferred, Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred. Specific competencies include:.
* Experience with full range of compensation plans required: executive, managerial, professional, exempt and non-exempt.
* Strong leadership skills and experience.
* Excellent technical skills in leading edge compensation plan design.
* Strong cross-functional collaborative skills; team player.
* Strong planning and project management skills.
* Strong information technology experience.
* Lawson experience a plus.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs