We are seeking a Customer Support Product Specialist for will be responsible for handling exceptions & escalated customer issues and case manage extraordinary scenarios from frontline customer service agents. Develop creative solutions to complex customer issues and follow through to resolution. Identify and escalate emerging customer trends, implement process improvements to enhance the customer experience. Coordinate and work cross-functionally to prevent and/or resolve escalations.
- A minimum 3 years of call center / customer support experience
- Experience in developing subject matter expertise in consumer hardware products/services and resolving technical & operations issues reported by customers.
- Experience with building contact center flows (contact initiation/setup, troubleshooting, actions - RMAs etc, wrap-up).
- Experience setting up call centers (phone, email, chat etc.), CRM system integration, IVRs. The focus will be on the processes and the support experience through these processes.
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) and defining knowledge base for support (online help content, on-device help content, blurbs, help videos etc.).
- Extremely customer focused. Experience working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Expert abilities in Excel.
- Experience managing complex project plans, developing and delivering on project milestones.
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple business units.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience.
- Previous experience working in the customer support space at a consumer electronics company like – Apple, Amazon, Google, Moto, Samsung etc.