This major AAA studio is seeking a Community Manager with a passion for gaming to be an outstanding representative of the studio with our fans. You will work with the Communications Team to execute on community campaigns, bring the voice of the community into the studio and find opportunities to support the growth of our community. As Community Manager, you will be an always-on face of the studio, helping bring information out to fans, build relationships and manage customer issues on a daily basis.
You will need to be a self-motivated, time-management expert with proven experience managing a multiplayer gaming community. You must be able to foster relationships across our passionate fanbase, communicating on a daily basis and able to adapt to the ever-changing requirements of the live service title.
The Community Manager has the following primary responsibilities:
• Be a public-facing voice of the community, maintaining a consistent two-way dialogue between the players and the studio
• Act as a first line of customer support by managing individual customer issues and tracking and responding to user issue from initial report to resolution
• Conduct active social listening to identify and leverage community trends as well as curate community-created content to highlight on all owned social media channels
• Support the creation of regular community reports that quantify, analyze and demonstrate the desires of our vocal fanbase
• Build and maintain relationships with community partners such as fan sites, influencers, and volunteers
• Contribute articles and editorial content to our website.
• Implement social media and in-game messaging updates
• Work with the Community Moderation Teams to ensure a healthy environment for user discussion
• Participate in community activities, streams and content as a representative of the studio.
• Assist in the execution of Marketing, PR and Community campaigns
• Have a passion for engaging with fans on a daily basis, and be constantly looking for ways we can improve our communications with our players
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or related field or equivalent work experience
• 2-4 years managing social media channels and content for a major gaming, entertainment, or consumer brand
• Exceptional writing and communication skills
• Photoshop and video editing skills are a bonus
• A passionate gamer!