Our client is seeking a dynamic and creative individual for the role of Community Manager/Jr. Copywriter. This person will be joining a content development team of designers; video editors, working closely with the account management team to ensure the development of compelling, thumb-stopping social content for a variety of entertainment, media; lifestyle brands. The candidate must be passionate about social media and storytelling, serving as a voice for the brand and for the members of the communities we build, helping them to connect and support one
This position, based in Los Angeles, will work closely with the Creative Director to develop innovative content that engages, builds brands and achieves measurable results. We're hiring for this role on a contract to hire basis to start as early as 7/16!
- Responsible for daily posts to all social media outlets
- Create stylish, quippy content for multiple social channels
- Become a company advocate in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Regularly provide feedback on insights gained from social media monitoring (Facebook Insights, etc.)
- Partner with your team and account management to generate content ideas and campaign concepts to support the client’s business goals and objectives.
- Lead brainstorming sessions and workshops with creative & account teams
- Oversee design team to ensure the content being develop is in line with your creative vision
- Write copy for posts that have been developed, optimizing to the nuances & best practices
of each social platform
- Effectively communicate creative delivery schedules with account teams
- Continuously monitor social media trends and tools for changes that affect our competitive landscape
- Use alerts, search and other tools to monitor for mentions
Minimum Qualifications Required:
• 1+ year’s copywriting/community management experience with an Advertising Agency or a high volume in house Creative Services team.
• 1+ year’s social media experience (tweets, captions, statuses, etc.)
• A passion for all things social media: branding, engagement, culture, human relations!
• The ability to work with limited supervision and manage work load with multiple moving parts
• Well developed marketing instincts, including the ability to identify a problem and provide a solution
• Excellent writing, organization and communication skills.
• Highly detail oriented and ability to learn quickly
• The eagerness to learn!
• BA degree.