In this assignment with Aquent's client as a Community Manager, International, you will be responsible for building and fostering a global community. You will play a critical role in serving the community around the world, deepening the relationship by becoming the voice and the guardian of that community. You will do this through scaled social and sharing best practices with international counterparts. You will work closely cross-functionally as well as directly with the community to stay connected to the pulse internationally.
Top 3 daily responsibilities:
- Define and manage daily editorial and content calendar across handles, ensuring excellent storytelling and engagement with followers, as well as ensuring consistency of tone of voice, and brand guidelines
- Manage relationships and work cross-functionally across marketing, PR, product, and more to develop innovative social strategies, and amplify campaigns
- Central social Point of Contact for markets/regions for all programs, events, and product launches
- Run monthly social media marketing meetings where to share learnings, industry best practices, and regular training sessions
- Create social tool kits and playbooks that inform, nurture, and motivate the community at scale and with consistency across international
- Partner closely with the social analytics team to define and track the health of the community internationally.
- Identify trends, behaviors, interests, and insights across the community to identify new opportunities and to help shape how we serve
- Work with international agencies (creative and analytics) to make sure all efforts align with overarching social vision, and perform effectively
- BA/BS in any field
- 3-4 years work experience with at least 2 years of B2C role.
- Experience in community management and innovation in the social media space
- Superb program management and multi-tasking skills, with attention to detail
Nice to Have:
- Proven track record in integrated marketing campaigns or social experience
- Excellent business sense, problem solving, project management, and analytical skills.
- Displays creativity and confidence, with an open mind to taking risks
- Genuine passion and sector expertise on all things social media and its landscape
- Thrive in an extremely dynamic environment
- Copywriting and graphic design experience preferred
- Experience managing agency relationships preferred
- Additional language skills a plus such as (Spanish/Portuguese French, German, Russian)