AQUENT is supporting a global beauty brand in their search for an Community Manager for the Reddit platform! This is a FT (40 hrs/week) Freelance position based in NYC on a long-term ongoing basis.
This role will work across an assortment of skin care brands and will focus on the REDDIT platform. Candidates with a familiarity of the Reddit Community are encouraged to apply if they also have the applicable experience as follows:
- 3-5 years experience in Social Media/Community Management
- Proficiency in Media Buying & using self-service Social Media Ad Platforms
- Reddit experience is a HUGE plus
- Background in skincare/makeup, familiarity with approved legal language
- Customer service experience; actively answered questions
- Social media experience; familiarity of tone of voice on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Forums
- PLUS if bilingual in English & Spanish
- Test different brand approaches on the platform
- Speak to the concerns that the product addresses
- Speak about the product in Reddit's micro-communities w/the brand voice
- Brand presence - engaging in conversation in different threads - skincare concerns, related to our own brands
- Work with Reddit on an Advisory team
*** This is a bit different than a typical social media community manager. The person will need to be “trained up” on the brand and work under a marketing lead.