We're looking for an experienced Community Manager to join us on the Groups product marketing team. You will be responsible for engaging, supporting, and inspiring group admins, the community leaders who create and manage groups that make a meaningful difference in people's lives. Over 1 billion people use Groups every month to build communities and meaningful connections with others around the things they care about. There are tens of millions of active groups on our social media platform, each run by passionate Group admins, who are the leaders responsible for the growth and health of these communities. If you're a creative, self-starter and passionate about building and supporting communities, then we'd love to meet you.
- Become an expert in the needs and motivations of group admins and leverage your passion for community building to help our platform become a community leader with this audience.
- Engage with the community, respond to questions, and foster a responsive environment through our group admin group.
- Strategize, create, and publish a daily calendar of content designed to inspire and educate our group admin audience about new features and best practices.
- Surface and prioritize community feedback with the Groups product team and provide a feedback loop for group admins.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product marketing, product, and support teams to ensure a positive experience for group admins.
- 3+ years managing an online community or in social media content development
- Communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience working cross-functionally with an array of internal teams and stakeholders
- Thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Understanding of Groups management tools
- Copywriting experience
- Bachelor's degree required