Contract with Social Media company in San Francisco!
This person will be helping refine and execute our social and community engagement strategies. As a member of the social team, this person will play an integral role in discovering, developing, and amplifying dynamic and relevant content to educate, elevate and delight our users.
* Engage robust audience with dynamic, relevant content. Identify what's trending to connect with culture and our community.
* Identify content that will resonate and grow our target audiences.
* Collaborate with internal stakeholders to optimize assets, monitor trends, and make real-time editorial recommendations to attract and retain users.
* Help brainstorm ideas for social content calendar and campaigns
* Monitor and respond to comments on global social media platforms.
* Assist in generating analytics reports and synthesizing data into actionable insights.
* Partner with internal teams to ensure brand and content consistency, developing tools, templates and processes to facilitate improvement and adherence to guidelines
* Stay abreast of emerging trends, best practices, effective tools, and changes in the social media landscape.
* Work with the Creative Studio to create and deploy engaging assets (photos, GIFs, videos, etc.)
* Manage content and community engagement during live events.
* 2-4 years experience in social media, delivering smart and effective content.
* You care about what's happening in the world, and have your finger on the pulse on culture
* Wit of the 140 character kind
* Fluent in emoji
* You know how to pick exactly the right GIF for any response
* The ability to operate, execute, and make informed decisions in a fast paced environment
* Highly self-motivated, detailed, and organized; project management experience a plus
* Experience with social media analytics tools and able to leverage data to evaluate channel success from strategic, brand, communication, and business perspectives