Our client, an award winning international digital agency working on global accounts is looking for a Community Manager to join their young and ambitious Content and Community Team.
You will be a dedicated Community Manager for one of their clients focussing on their social media presence.
This role finds itself within the Content and Community Team, a highly ambitious and young team working on global communications.
For this role it is essential that you are fluent in French, English and Dutch as much of the content and audience will consist of these three languages.
You will be setting up and managing the online communications of their client (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram). No two days are the same in this role and the ability to adapt to new challenges is essential.
You will be close to the consumers and need to address and respond to them in a suitable manner accordingly.
Getting to know and working with the client is very important for this role. You will learn the in's and out's of the company and their communities. You will be working with the local strategist and the EMEA team to position the company and make it a leader in the field.
Customer care and reporting are crucial facets of this role.
- Working strategically on campaigns, developing content calendars, creating reports from social insights
- Review campaign content and highlighting local attributes
- Translating and adjusting copy for social activities
- Managing, planning and publishing content calendars
- Working with media agencies
- Community Management, moderation (during working hours), customer care, issue management and escalation
- Issue mangement
- English, Dutch and French fluency
- 2-3 years relevant working experience
- Experience with Social Media Management tools
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs