Community Manager: North London Zone 4. £60-80k doe.
Competitive benefits package
Our client is a growing FTSE 250 Company with over 600,000 customers, but at heart they’re still seen as an entrepreneurial challenger with a strong family feel! They are the UK’s only fully integrated provider of a wide range of competitively priced essential services, across insurance, energy and phones to name a few.
They’ve grown purely by ‘word of mouth’ recommendation and their audience is around 40,000 Independent Distributors across the country recommending our services.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Community Manager to join our growing Marketing team. The role will be to promote community engagement within our partner network by utilitising new and existing channels, both online and offline.
This is a key role within our business and the focus will be to improve our communication flows to our network and internal support teams. We are looking for someone to be the inside voice for our partner community and utilising our digital touch points to help our partners change their lives.
- Working in collaboration with the Marketing team and the business you will identify, develop and implement strategies that promote community engagement within our partner network;
- Actively monitoring the latest technology and platforms for community management and engagement and making recommendations to the wider business about new developments and trends in the space;
- Working within our communication strategy, making use of monitoring tools to report back to the team the successes and failures of our communications plans;
- Understanding and reporting what our audience is saying about our products and services and constantly monitoring sentiment towards our activities;
- Providing community feedback to the marketing team and the wider business, ensuring any initiatives delivered are guided by a thorough understanding of where our community’s passions and needs are;
- Identifying and segmenting different partner demographics and utilising the channels best suited to them.
You’ll be valued for:
- Energy, motivation, ambition and commitment to collective goals;
- Crazy curiosity about new challenges; high commitment to feedback; openness towards new experiences;
- A talent for gathering information; having the insight to make connections in places other people can’t, don’t, or won’t;
- A knack for communication and engagement; the capacity to influence others towards a persuasive vision; empathy;
- A strong determination to achieve difficult goals and bounce back from adversity.
We are looking for someone with experience of managing community engagement with a community similar to ours.
You will also need to have:
- A degree level education;
- Experience of utilising both online and offline channels;
- Demonstrable experience of community engagement in a similar role, with a similar community;
- A solid background helping businesses with a similar community build their own marketing and support channels;
- Outstanding English, both written and verbal;
- A solid understanding of Marketing as a subject and what it represents within a business.