Our client owns, manufactures and retails unique patented product, created by product designers and material scientists here in London. Their dream is to make fixing, modifying and making things easy and fun for anyone.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic young team at a pivotal moment in the company's growth. They are looking for a passionate and dedicated Community Manager to play a key role in supporting the Digital Marketing Manager in bringing the digital strategy to life while nurturing our awesome community. You will be responsible for establishing our long term community strategy, through letting our social media channels play the right role in our acquisition funnel and creating website and social content that drives inspiration and education for new and existing users. You will be part of a tight knit multidisciplinary digital team and will contribute to the everyday life of the marketing team: collaborating with the acquisition and ecommerce manager, our creative team and supporting agencies. You think holistically about online communities. Your talent for copywriting will tie together our website and social content with a respect for our brand voice. Your flexibility and agility will make you a strong player as part of a vibrant team up for challenges and for a bit of a laugh as well!
- Establish the long term community strategy while anchoring each channel’s role in our funnel; always going the extra mile, you will be passionate about establishing the right strategy per platform to step change the status quo for our social channels
- Map out short and mid term goals and will successfully report on them to create insights and recommendations for the full team
- Be true to the brand’s tone of voice and sensitive to our audience to ensure relevancy
- Be part of digital content creation that drives inspiration whilst trying new approaches to increase performance of our channels
- Guide the full team through your passion and talent for copywriting and provide ad hoc copywriting and editing support where necessary.
- Lead social media management (content, copywriting, posting, scheduling, reporting, calendar, organic & boosted)
- Lead funnel optimisation from social platforms through social analytics & insights
- Lead their newsletter: scoping, content production, send out & optimisation
- Lead their editorial flow: content planner, production, process, audit
- Lead website content execution: content, publication, reporting
- Track online trends: leverage learnings to fuel strategic thinking within the team
- Social media budget management
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3+ years experience working in a community management position, with a proven record of growing and nurturing online communities.