We are seeking a Part-time Consultant to provide project management and administrative/onsite support to a busy Healthcare Community Events team through developing a project plan and leading the execution of community education events. The Consultant will provide on-site and remote support/management at events as required. Position requires proven project management and communication skills, independence and initiative to support the team's efforts in achieving objectives.
- Provide overall project planning, coordination, and support to execute Community Education Events
- Creation of Locations Library to provide a ready reference for Event locations
- Supports communication with medical professionals who will be giving the classes, by following up on Director requests as needed
- Coordinates the creation of advertising and marketing communications to promote events through collaboration with internal teams
- Create and manage a schedule for classes, attending to all details such as location, AV support, presentation needs, giveaway items, refreshments, sign in, surveys etc.
- Develop recommendations for improvement and track event metrics
- Deliver high quality work within established time frames and budget
- Follow prescribed guidelines for filing company documents and handling proprietary information
- Provide on-site support and management when required, flexibility for evening and weekend event attendance is key
- Respond to requests in a timely, professional manner