This is a great opportunity for a community manager who brings a minimum of two years experience engaging and building a community. The core focus of this position is to moderate and intercept customer feedback, and stimulate customer interaction and engagement. Working closely with senior team members you will support the management of promotion plans to increase community users.
You will Ideally possess:
- Demonstrated ability to manage large volumes of activity, prioritise, deliver on time, with high attention to detail.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills with the ability to work with people from multiple internal and external business areas.
- Relevant work experience in Social Media and/or Community set up and engagement (at least 2 years)
- Excellent written, analytical, creative and verbal communication skills.
- Supremely organised and collaborative work ethic
- Experience working with social engagement tools like Hootsuite, Lexer, Synthesio, Crimson Hexagon, Socialbakers etc
Please send your c.v across or contact: