This role requires a creative communications professional with excellent writing skills to help position a support group to an internal audience.
• Strong writing skills and the ability to leverage Wiki, email and other forms of online communication.
• Writing content for website and other marketing communication collateral
• Writing content for eNewsletter, and process-related memo/notifications
• Creating PPT presentations / story development
• Some graphic design for presentation materials
Someone who is comfortable writing web content, executive summaries and able to tell a compelling story via presentation slides.
An ideal candidate would have a good mix of graphic design and writing skills that can manage changing priorities.
Experience and Skills
• Five or more years work experience in communication consulting, creative services or project management, preferably in a health care setting.
• Superior communication, consulting, facilitation, negotiation, conflict management, problem resolution, change management skills and consensus building skills.
• Superior leadership and project management skills. Demonstrated ability to bring projects/initiatives to completion.
• Ability to adapt to constantly changing priorities in managing a wide range of projects.
• Prepare executive level communications, provide broad updates and key messages
Top 3 preferred skills:
5+ years in communication consulting
Superior presentation / story telling skills
Ability to adapt to changing priorities in managing a wide range of projects
Bachelor's degree, in Communications, Business, Health Care or Public Administration.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs