The Sr. Communications and Training Representative will be responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining employee communications and development programs.
• Coordinate and assist with the design of employee communication activities to include email communication, employee events and meetings, Company online newsletters, development and maintenance of SharePoint sites, and other communication methods. Write general employee communications.
• Support writing and editing of communications and training documentation for programs and change management initiatives such as the Company University, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), the Affordable Care Act, Oracle R12 Project, etc.
• Assist the Director of HR with the design and program management of the Company University including organizational/individual planning and development; training and change management needs assessment and support, curriculum development, training communications, training logistics, and facilitation.
• Work on special projects as needed.
• BS/BA in applicable discipline or equivalent combination of experience and education plus an additional four (4) or more years of experience in instructional design, training, and employee communications.
• Demonstrated ability in writing employee communications, training design for instructor led training, e-learning, facilitator guides, participant guides, and job aids.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to focus on detail while prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proficiency with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Experience with Adobe Acrobat Professional, Adobe Photoshop Elements, and SharePoint a plus.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs