- Lead the business and agencies for creation and execution of brand campaigns across ATL and digital.
- Successfully build a brand communications strategy that will articulate brand as well as increase awareness of audiobooks/audio entertainment in an effective manner.
- Develop/execute PR strategies and campaigns, develop media materials and establish key metrics to measure success. Oversee the daily operation of PR activity with key media.
- Successfully manage complex and unexpected communications quickly with little to no guidance and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround.
- Create a social media strategy to increase organic audience growth.
- Work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside of the organization (especially with key media outlets).
- Have superior communication and presentation skills (both written and oral and in Japanese and in English).
▼応募資格（Skills, Knowledge, behavioral）
- University degree
- 5 or more years of work experience that may include work across communications, PR, brand and creative roles in agencies or working in-house in these roles in multinational companies
9:00 - 18:00 (フレックス制度)
In line with company policy
▼会社の雰囲気 (Workplace atmosphere)
International environment office, the engineers here come from every part of the globe. Great opportunities to grow technical and non-technical skills.