Client's Consumer Sales Training and Communications group is looking for an experienced writer to shape a great conversation between our sales partners and customers. You’ll develop sales training communications that engage, inspire, and increase effectiveness and information retention for salespeople worldwide.
You’ll develop ideas that are surprising and fresh, yet unmistakably client's. And you’ll play an important role in creating advocates for their products across channel points of sale—your writing will educate and inspire sales partners to communicate product benefits to customers and maximize sales opportunities.
The ideal candidate is a creative thinker and self-starter, who is comfortable operating in a startup-like environment, can learn and adapt, share ideas and give options, and work both collaboratively and with minimal supervision.
- Accomplished writer with 5 or more years of editorial experience with a sales or marketing organization, public relations or advertising agency, major publisher, or in-house corporate communications role
- Equal parts writer, project manager, critical/creative thinker, storyteller, and communications expert
- Ability to turn ideas into compelling narrative
- Expertise in developing creative concepts and content for a variety of campaigns, across a broad range of problems and media, including advertising, retail, collateral, promotional materials, social, and digital/interactive
- Ability and desire to collaborate with diverse groups, including sales, marketing, technical, creative, operational, and business analysis teams
- Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs and a passion for the customer experience
- Desire to use qualitative feedback and engagement metrics to understand how your content is being consumed by the audience