Our client is a large financial institution in Chicago, Illinois and they are looking for a Communications Strategist to join their internal marketing team for a 12+ month contract job. This Communications Strategist role is 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K included.
The Communications Strategist will develop and deliver communications for a credit transformation initiative; responsibilities include:
• Develop communications to enable stakeholders to market the program, defining key messages and positioning. Communications may be in the form of electronic, print or video.
• Partner with project teams to develop communications strategies and material describing system/transformation benefits, impacts, training schedule, etc.
• Expand and maintain repository of project successes and employee feedback
• Manage development and execution of all hands meetings
• Translate complex material into everyday language
• Develop PowerPoint presentations for executive forums
Communications Strategist Qualifications:
• 7+ years writing experience; communications or journalism degree preferred
• Experience in a corporate environment
• Experience with all forms of communications delivery, including electronic, print and video
• Exceptional PowerPoint skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
• Ability to interact with employees at all levels
• Credit/lending and financial services exposure preferred