Our client is looking for a Communications Specialist to join its Corporate Relations team. The team’s primary focus is supporting the development of academic partnerships with corporations, associations, and other B2B marketing initiatives that support their business objectives and maximize their investment in their workforce education and development.
• Prepare regular and timely reports compelling for senior leadership review from raw data: web traffic; media engagement; B2B research; media spend ROI; field communication/trends; other marketing related analyses.
• Serve as primary compliance liaison for various internal departments for B2B marketing initiatives, including presentations, field materials, media, and other related marketing assets.
• Serve as primary field communication contact with team.
• Assist with projects and execution.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications or related field.
• 3-5 years applicable analytics and/or compliance experience within a marketing and/or sales setting.
• Advanced experience with Excel and Google Analytics.
• Advanced experience with Google Analytics.
• Must have the ability to effectively communicate in both written and oral formats.
• Must have the ability to communicate and work with other departments, colleagues, and partner companies at varying levels of position and location.
• Professional level skills in writing and editing.
• Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
• Ability to effectively communicate and work with cross-functional teams and vendors.
• Proficient in all MS Office software.
• Must be independent and comfortable working in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
• Must be detail-oriented and able to use time management skills to deal with multiple projects.
• Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus.
This is a three month contract opportunity starting in late june with potential to extend.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs