65% of role
going into a feedback system - which is housed in sharepoint.
getting feedback from employees and customers and routing it to the proper people for responses.
they will then take the responses then push them out.
intranet and internet.
35% of role will be writing aricles about how the feedback is changing their process and information distribution.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts, copywriters and graphic designers to help formulate branding and marketing strategy for Communications team’s end-user products.
• Assist with maintenance of associate feedback program through creating communications and responses for the feedback submitters and routing requests to designated subject matter experts for resolution.
• Effectively negotiate and collaborate with feedback responders to deliver satisfactory responses to our associates.
• Provide direction conceptually within their assigned business group, and in collaboration with the copywriter and graphic designer, create/direct all new marketing efforts for the associate feedback program.
• Create narrative and engaging stories that represent trends and issues of importance as defined by collected feedback from associates.
• Monitor the progress of their projects to ensure that the creative intent is not diluted or changed.
• Be self-organized and manage deadlines on concurrent projects.
• Have strong presentation skills, being able to communicate both tactically as well as strategically.
• Ability to work independently to determine the needs of constituents and deliver against those needs.
4-year degree specializing in communications or similar function. 2+ years of communication experience highly preferred.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to effectively interpret feedback, questions and suggestions and use communication skills to facilitate responses to feedback through collaborative efforts with company subject matter experts and through using existing tools and resources to conduct research for answers. They’ll be able to think critically and creatively to propose unique solutions. They’ll be able to find engaging ways to communicate trends and value-adding data points gathered through feedback submissions to the larger business through blog posts on our intranet site and other communication channels.
Writing experience, Microsoft Office and Outlook, experience with Microsoft SharePoint is a plus but not required.
6 months Pay rate up to $26.00 per hour
Wilmington, DE or McLean, VA
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
65% of role