6 month contract.
This may be a temp to perm position.
5+ years of experience supporting internal communications, stakeholder engagement and event planning.
The Communications Associate will provide assistance with written communications, and with targeted projects, for the development and dissemination of key internal communication projects.
The Communications Specialist must be a PowerPoint expert with good graphics and very detail oriented. Must be flexible and agile in work style to enable real time content updates as required. Must be people person, able to work across functional units and synergize content into solid messaging. Will be responsible for all types of communications.
Must be very detail oriented, flexible in communication style and able to develop content for diverse types of business.
1. Responsible for developing, collaborating & implementing communications. Put communications vehicles in place to create momentum and awareness as well as to test the effectiveness of communications activities. Responsible for communication plans for projects and department.
2. Assist with planning and coordinate logistics and planning for off sites, all hands and other special events. Prepare associated agendas, collaborate for content development and finalize the presentations. Assist with facilitation at the events.
3. Assist with people side of change management and associated change management plans maximizing employee adoption, usage and minimizes resistance.
4. Responsible for participating in the development and/or enhancement of strategic and operational plans, aligning the plans to both IT and business initiatives and consulting.
5. Cross-functional communication support for all lines of business
• Required Education: BA degree or 4 years experience.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs