Develops and delivers marketing communication strategies and materials to support the sale and retention of group clients. Works closely with Sales and SMES to create presentations and marketing collateral to support finalist meetings, account meetings, utilization reviews, and client-specific campaigns. Establishes and demonstrates strong understanding of client's and business needs.
- Support the needs of client accounts by working with proposal team, creative services, marketing, sales, and SME’s to develop storylines and craft client specific presentations and materials.
- Craft proposal responses and executive summaries; create copy and content for custom client needs and client-facing channels.
- Develop and maintain presentation content to ensure current, accurate and accessible content.
- Work closely with peers and SME’s to stay in sync with and up to date on all current products, capabilities, and initiatives, as well as customer-specific context and considerations.
- Work with creative services on the design of infographics, templates, exec summaries, and other client materials.
- Plan and support events for sales audiences.
- Apply general understanding of health insurance industry and sales and client needs.
Education: Bachelor's degree preferably in Communications, Advertising, Business or equivalent work experience
Experience: Three to five years of marketing or communications experience, preferably in health care industry.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Working knowledge of communication principles, practices and techniques. Demonstrated ability to lead teams and influence all levels of the organization. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to think strategically and act tactically. Strong organizational and conflict resolution skills. Ability to work collaboratively and multi-task. Ability to work extended hours as needed, especially under tight deadlines.
Proficient in MS Office Suite and other related communication applications.