AQUENT is looking for a Communication Specialist to work on a long term assignment with a technology company in McLean, VA!!
Why would you want to work for our client?
They are Fortune 200 organization that has been on the Top 100 Best Companies to Work for list 10 times!
And what you can expect working with them?
- An open, collaborative, diverse environment where ideas are welcome.
- The work you do will reach millions of customers and end users.
- A Work Life Balance – it’s a core company value.
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
A DAY IN THE LIFE ON THE JOB:
• Conduct interviews with internal clients to develop communication strategy and plan tactical execution of messaging for initiatives
• Work with IT Communications Management team to craft messages around existing template.
• Work with end-users to gauge success of messaging
• Partner with internal and external clients to leverage relationships for optimal execution of marketing strategies
• Work with Senior Level Communication Specialists to evaluate the results of messaging and implement plan for information testing/research
• Initiate recommendations to improve routing and creative process and ways of improving the overall efficiencies
• 4-year degree in marketing, communications, journalism.
• 4+ years experience in a strategic communications or writing role, preferably in a marketing or agency environment.
• Preferred: internal messaging, strategy and concepting experience, works well with multiple projects for multiple customers/accounts.
• Product/Financial/Credit Industry experience a plus.
• Industry Knowledge: Confident in leading communications projects for multiple clients, ideally internal messaging for the financial industry or ad agency with multiple client/industry focuses.
• Proven ability to quickly ramp up on expectations of client.
• Actively researches, learns and incorporates new means and methods whenever and wherever possible to improve processes.
• Technical Knowledge:MS Word - 3+, MS Excel - 3+, MS PowerPoint - 3+, HTML - 1+ (a plus), MS Project - 1+ (a plus), Acrobat - 1+
Interested applicant(s) to send your updated resume to Rdavenport@aquent.com for immediate consideration!