We are in need of a Communications Specialist!
You should be mighty with your ability to write, edit, and help manage an internal communications department. This role is in the oil and gas industry and centers around a small but dynamic communications department. You should be skilled in communications and able to work quickly and efficiently.
Here are some of the job details:
- Assists to maintain corporate website, and provides daily updates and industry news posts to Website
- Daily intranet maintenance: including daily posts, updates to pages, employee directory
- Orders business cards, stationary, presentation covers and signage for corporate events
- Develops and maintains employee communications in break rooms
- Assists in printing, binding and production of corporate presentations
- Assists with planning of corporate and Employee Events
- Assists others with the creation of highly effective visual presentations using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Follows branding standards for the companies (including websites and other external collateral)
- Assists with on boarding of new employees and implementation of employee recognition efforts
- Assists with variety of other projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
You must be qualified in the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Communications or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in communications related position
- 2+ years in corporate environment with demonstrated knowledge and understanding of corporate culture
- 1+ year of web experience is preferred
- Proven teamwork, interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Must be able to work in a collaborative environment
- Experience using the Microsoft suite of products; including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, PS Lightroom, Indesign, etc.)
- Proficiency in WordPress.
- Knowledge of Web standards and languages (HTML, CSS) and general web design principals
- Excellent organizational skills, flexibility, and the ability to handle multiple priorities and meet rigorous deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Proactive approach toward improving processes and systems
- Ability to maintain positive attitude in stressful situations
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, please email me a current resume.