AQUENT is recruiting for a Communications Specialist for an exciting opportunity in Chicago!
In this role you will manage and execute risk event and servicing letters. This position includes but isn’t limited to: building campaign briefs, working closely with a copywriter and legal team to ensure all communication are legally complaint. In addition, this position will be responsible for communicating project status and issues to varying levels of management; planning and executing projects; developing project plans; maintaining project documentation and creative routings. You will work closely with the vertical marketing teams, legal, compliance and operation teams. In addition, you will take ownership and manage the marketing team’s BAU initiatives.
• Effectively collaborate with internal departments to ensure marketing campaigns are delivered flawlessly and on time
• Apply marketing and communications best practices to ensure quality and clarity of customer communications
• Execute and manage the day-to-day marketing functions for risk event letter process and servicing letter request.
Duties to include:
o Working with stakeholders on communication strategy
o Collaborating with internal creative on development of customer communications
• Manage project schedule
• Manage resources
• Deliver project-related communications and status updates
• Manage customer relationships
• Identify risks, assumptions, dependencies and escalations on projects while leading process improvement work
• Move communications through established processes for routings, document all feedback & approvals
3– 5 years professional experience in project management
2- 4 years marketing professional experience in in Marketing, Business, Communications or similar field
Bachelor’s degree in related field
• Multi-channel marketing and communication experience, including digital and direct response marketing
• Ability to think broadly and drive process improvements
• Detailed oriented and organized, with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills The successful candidate will be a strong leader, results-oriented, passionate problem solver with a keen interest in challenging and improving the status quo.