Provides high quality and strategic project management, consulting, analytic, communications and technical support services to internal clients and project teams on key organizational change initiatives and major HR projects and activities.
· Provides quality, insightful consultation and technical expertise to internal clients, depts., and/or project teams working on a broad array of issues and initiatives.
· Consults with internal customers and stakeholders to identify relevant issues, problem-solve, and develop solutions that are cost-effective and service oriented.
· Helps distill and communicate, assist with strategic focus and develop timelines and processes for data collection, analysis and decision-making.
· Brings new ideas and suggestions and proactively raises issues for discussion/ resolution.
· Provides project management leadership/guidance.
· Coordinates team/project activities and schedules.
· Plans and facilitates meetings to discuss issues, solutions and implementation strategies.
· Acts as liaison, problem solver and facilitator.
· Coordinates project activities across HR functional units.
· Identifies and works collaboratively with all stakeholders.
· Researches key issues and conducts comprehensive analysis of relevant issues and trends.
· May lead in collecting and analyzing data and developing recommendations and action plans.
· Prepares preliminary interpretation of analysis and recommends action steps based on analytic results.
· Encourages and/or initiates appropriate benchmarking and research efforts.
· Assists in preparing and presenting project findings and recommendations, including cost impact.
· Assists with formulating specific implementation plans.
· Makes formal presentations to senior level audiences within and outside HR.
· May actively participate in or oversee project implementation.
· Supports new HR programs and services and helps resolve implementation and operational issues.
· Identifies performance metrics to measure results against goals.
· Participates in all communications related to the project, including the development of format, content, frequency, and audience.
· Bachelor's degree in business administration with emphasis in human resources, labor relations, communications or related field, or 2-3 years of experience in a directly related field.
· Extensive knowledge of employee and labor-relations practices.
· Demonstrated ability in consulting, contracting, leadership and project management.
· Strong results orientation.
· Demonstrated ability to conduct, interpret and report quantitative and qualitative analyses.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
· Proficiency with MS Office.