Throughout the year, we see several clients in need of freelance Communications Specialist for long-term assignments. We'd love to be able to consider you!
Our clients in Newark, NJ have regular, long term freelance needs for Internal and Change Management Communications Specialists, specifically for Fortune 500 brands.
Manage communication projects, from planning through creative execution, using multiple media channels, to post-activity analysis
We look for candidates who are adept at handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting aggressive deadlines and ensuring flawless accuracy
Candidates must have the capability and experience for not only strategic vision, but development and roll-out of communications projects as well
Experience presenting projects and findings to senior management
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, English, Journalism or related field
• 3-5 years professional experience designing and rolling out corporate communication pieces (preferably within financial services or regulated industry)
• Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal -- with a demonstrated ability to clearly strategize, create and manage messages to diverse audiences
• Proven experience working with executives and senior business leaders
• Ability to work independently on complex strategic projects, sometimes concurrently
• Ability to deal with tight deadlines, understand the larger objective, and create innovative, compelling ideas to holistically fulfill strategies through multiple channels
• Proven experience with Microsoft Office (primarily Word, Excel and Powerpoint), Photoshop, video production and editing, social media
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs