Our large financial services client located in NYC is seeking a Project Manager for an 8 month contract position with potential for extension. This is an onsite, full-time position within the clients Credit & Lending Product Marketing group.
The Credit & Lending Product Marketing Group manages marketing materials for U.S. Trust advisors to promote mortgage and home equity solutions to their clients are part of their overall financial strategy. They create print and digital assets as well as manage and maintain internal resources to educate advisors on mortgage and home equity products.
Daily responsibilities for this role include:
• Create content for credit and lending: product fact sheets, bulletins, flyers, presentations, communications, on-line content, etc.
• Supervise print and online materials and work closely with ECS or outside agencies to ensure design continuity for all marketing collateral
• Manage and maintain content on internal resource sites
• Submit and manage assets through the legal/compliance marketing review process in MRC (Marketing Review Center)
• Develops, manages and oversees communications
• Performs other duties as assigned or required
• Prior financial experience within Marketing
• Experience submitting marketing content through the Marketing Review Center (MRC)
• Resource Central publisher