The Communications Project Manager position focuses on project managing financial services content through the compliance review and fulfillment process. This position will not be doing creative writing. Helping support a variety of teams and shepherding projects through the process. You will be more of a general business oriented individual with a strong sense of project management. Working on templated content, balancing 10-20 jobs, updating content, editing and proofreading, and following branding guidelines. Projects could be direct mail, collateral, emails, etc. This is not a strategic communications role as that is already in place, but is focused more on the execution.
Additional Job Details:
- General business or marketing background with project management experience.
- Focused on execution vs. strategic.
- Some content creation and ability to leverage existing templated content for client and participant communications.
- Strong project management skills to ensure communication pieces follow all necessary steps from creation to compliance/legal review, to business review, to creative design, and fulfillment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously under stringent deadlines.
- Experience with MS Office tools.
- Retirement planning experience, WorkFront or similar tool is a plus.
- Work on-site 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday
- Location: Richfield, OH
- Background and drug screen required.
To be considered, please apply by submitting over a Word Doc or PDF of your Résumé.
***This opportunity not a match or you aren't available? Got talented friends? Aquent offers an amazing Talent Rewards program, more information at aquent.us/rewards