AQUENT is currently searching for a Communications Project Manager for a client in Milwaukee, WI.
The successful candidate will design, develop and implement key integrated sales initiatives to meet sales goals in coordination with the Assistant Director (AD) of Sales Promotion and Integration. With a focus on improving financial representative productivity, the role will support product rollouts in alignment with the companies financial security promise as it relates to comprehensive planning and integrated solutions. This extends to new planning, product and market launches, targeted sales campaigns, field promotional events, planning and product sales tools and materials. This person will provide strategic thought leadership in partnership with products and markets, and will be responsible for coordinating the development and approval of final deliverables (tools and resources) in support of integrated sales initiatives.
• B.S. /B.A. degree in business, sales or equivalent.
• A minimum of 5 years experience in designing and delivering products and/or services to distribution systems and/or end users.
• Demonstrated success in designing project strategies and subsequent delivery of tools and tactics to target audiences.
• Proven ability to leverage research insights and incorporate into strategies.
• Demonstrated strategic agility through anticipation of future consequences and trends and use of broad knowledge and perspective to create competitive strategies and articulate credible pictures and visions of possibilities.
• Demonstrated ability to identify marketing opportunities, develop creative solutions and implement initiatives with quality and within scope.
• Strong leadership and project management skills.
• Effective ability to identify and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders representing a broad range of functions and levels in order to advance the objectives of the organization.
• Knowledgeable on how to best leverage multiple channels of communication and engagement with target audiences.
• Demonstrated ability to manage budgets to accomplish business objectives
The ideal candidate should have:
• Demonstrable writing and marketing success
• Experience with product and sales rollouts
• Consistent promotion of innovative and conceptual ideas while honoring brand considerations
• Superior level of organization
• In-house agency or financial services experience
• Go-getter attitude, can manage things from ideation to completion on deadline and budget.
• Takes initiative to connect with stakeholders - marketing and product teams - with enthusiasm and professionalism: asking questions, clarifying expectations, following up, being available to step in to support overflow and additional projects as needed.
• Works well autonomously and in teams.
• Driven to GET IT DONE! Resourceful, relationship savvy, understands internal politics and the dynamics of large corporate environments and can navigate them with a positive and solution-oriented attitude.