We are looking for an experienced Producer and conceptual designer of various media, including video and writing, with an eye for detail and a passion for communication.
- Must be able to quickly identify areas where studio communications can be improved and be proactive on finding solutions that work for different groups within the larger team.
- Work with multiple disciples including developers, designers, artists, writers, localization, and others to create and distribute team status updates
- Facilitate communication across multiple teams via newsletters, videos and studio wide presentations.
- Record, edit and produce weekly Creative Director update videos.
- Record, edit and produce Sprint celebration videos
- Plan and coordinate quarterly vision updates, including audio-visual support and asset wrangling
- Maintain the team’s internal communication site (SharePoint)
- 2+ years of experience in similar role
- Proficiency with Adobe CS Products: PhotoShop, Illustrator, Premier
- Proficiency in Website/SharePoint editing and content curation (HTML, CSS, C# is a bonus)
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact with people of diverse backgrounds
- Strategic thinking/planning re: team communication goals
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work towards reducing ambiguity
- Passion for games industry preferred