Aquent's client has many talented Creators who deliver video content to their platform. They're kicking off a program to give creators access to new resources that will help them along in their goals to produce great video content. This is an experimental project and we need a graphic designer to help present a cohesive looking set of documents to internal and external teams to gauge their interest in building these features into the product permanently.
- Create designs across several channels like emails, websites, and print documents to bring well-crafted narratives to life and support a cohesive look and feel around this new program. Think of it as developing the look and feel and branding of a product pitch.
- Contribute to designing marketing collateral, promotional material, digital assets, social media assets, swag, and more.
- Maintaining and evolving graphic and brand standards.
- Coordinating general assistance to core UX team.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Develop digital assets including email banner headers, light-weight data visualizations, and brand assets
- Work with our product managers, marketing, account management and leadership teams to craft beautiful presentations
- Review work with peers to ensure it meets client's brand requirements and basic UX/UI guidelines
-Graphic design background in both print and digital.
-Online portfolio showing examples of your design work
-4+ years visual design experience with a focus on marketing and/or brand work
-Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
-Ability to provide cut digital assets for eng teams
-Ability to create visual design specs for eng implementation
-Demonstrate excellent visual taste
-Take ownership in your projects and ability to prioritize against deadlines
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
-Experience in web design strongly preferred
-Illustration and/or animation or motion design a plus