This is a 6 mos assignment and is open to candidates in the Los Angeles area or the Bay area and is mainly remote.
The Medical Care Solutions Department in is looking for an experienced and talented marketing and business communications lead to work directly with the Senior Communications Manager of Provider and Medical Care Solutions in strategic development and delivery of internal and external communications supporting the business goals pertaining to provider communications. This role will work extensively with change management communications.
This role will be responsible for strategically developing and executing communication plans and content designed to engage and inform providers as we support them in providing quality care for our valued health plan members. Communications are executed through a variety of channels and include news about operational responsibilities and requirements, program and policy updates,
alerts, and other information that providers need to know to work effectively with the health plan.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
• Strategically develop communications plans and content based on research and feedback from multiple stakeholders and collaboration with colleagues, supporting business goals and objectives.
• Ensure communication plans and content are tailored to meet the needs of all audiences impacted: Internal provider- facing teams and external network providers of health care such as physicians and other practitioners, as well as administrators of IPA/medical groups and hospitals.
• Use multiple communications tools and channels to achieve communications objectives, such as email, online, postal and other channels, as needed.
• Lead communications project planning, development and execution, including facilitation and direct collaboration with internal partners to achieve objectives and complete individual tasks.
• Partner with the Provider Education team, Medical Care Solutions, Provider Relations, Corporate Communications and other provider-facing and communications teams, in collaborative strategic planning, development and delivery of communications supporting provider outreach initiatives.
• Establish and maintain effective relationships and processes with all internal cross-functional stakeholders to effectively execute on their communications needs. Participate in enterprise project meetings and workgroups, as needed, to achieve responsibilities.
• Provide regular internal reporting and documentation of activities for the purpose of effective planning and measurement of campaign and communications successes and keeping internal partners informed.
KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS:
• Knowledge of health care industry with focus on health plan interactions with network providers.
• Trained knowledge and skill in writing, copy editing and formal presentation of content for internal and external communications.
• Understanding of branding principles and requirements in the development and delivery of communications.
• Effective skills in using WORD, Excel, PowerPoint and online meeting applications to communicate, deliver content and
• Strong ability to quickly adopt use of multiple online tools to carry out phases of development and production internal and external communications.
• Knowledge in working with online and mailing vendors for delivery of communications.
• Good analytical and critical thinking skills with ability to articulate key messages and business objectives during collaboration with internal partners for communications business objectives.
• Excellent verbal, written and communications skills.
• Ability to efficiently organize, document and report on progress and completion of responsibilities.