Contract role with possibility for extension or perm with Fortune 500 Tech company in San Francisco!
The Communications & Events Team within Sales Enablement is looking for an experienced Communications Manager to join the Enablement org. The Sales Enablement Team is passionate about learning with a strong track record of building effective and scalable learning programs, content and technology in a fastpaced and complex organization. We are strategic thinkers, enthusiastic educators, and creative communicators.
As the member of the Communications team, this role will be responsible for editing, creating and leading communications campaigns for key projects within Enablement. This person is experienced in writing for Sales employees, working closely with subject matter experts to quickly learn information, and creating effective communications to drive action and awareness. This role is also responsible for helping to develop the overall Enablement brand, leading the development of marcom strategy, and supporting the communication process and standards.
● Codevelop ongoing marketing & communication strategy
● Collaborate with the Enablement team to develop compelling campaigns and targeted communication
● Create and lead internal communication efforts that drive Enablement awareness and adoption of
Enablement programs and content
● Assist Manager in upholding standards and process for the Communications Team
● Review communications written by other team members, edit and provide feedback. Uphold brand
voice, tone and culture in all communications.
● Use digital tools to strategically communicate across multiple channels, including email, Web sites, mobile devices, internal TV, and more
● Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders inside and outside of Sales Enablement to ensure
strong crossgroup collaboration
Professional Experience/Skills Required
● 4 year degree with strong academic performance
● Proven track record of success: 5+ years of experience in a similar role
● Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills (both technical and creative)
● Strong proofreading ability to check text for grammar, correct spelling, information accuracy, and
● Selfstarter with a proven track record in performing well in a fast paced environment; can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problemsolving capabilities
● Ability to multitask across multiple concurrent projects and learn new applications quickly
● Experience driving process improvement and operating excellence for marcom strategy
● Ability to think strategically and act in a detailed, handson manner.
● Expert in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word), Google apps and Quip
● Salesforce Marketing Cloud Experience & Certification a plus