Are you interested in working for the world’s largest consumer goods companies and are you looking for a rewarding career where the focus is on continuous learning & growth?
My client is a market-leading Global business, who’s brands touch & improve the lives of almost 5 billion consumers across the world every day. They have been a successful global company for 180 years and their people are the heart of their success.
About the Role
The Communications Manager is responsible for building and protecting the reputation of the brand they are responsible for. By leveraging category influencers and creating communications plans which help overcome key trial barriers, the role is instrumental in driving sustainable business growth.
You’ll deliver this via:
- Design and deliver 12 month influencer strategy to support total brand and product initiatives (including new product launches)
- Proactive and reactive media relations – act as brand spokesperson
- Lead issues & crisis communications
- Trade marketing and communications support for the internal professional sale team
- Training and capability support for sales channels
- Lead external connections and credentialing plans (industry bodies, external business partners, alliances, brand ambassadors)
- Provide communications & storytelling support to internal sales teams
- Provide input into social media strategy and provide support for community manager
- Budget management and reporting of results
- Lead relationship owner for PR agency resources
- Advanced Communications & Storytelling capability
- Crisis & issues management expertise & experience
- Minimum 5 years PR experience – either agency or in-house
- Background in health / health care / FMCG/ consumer brands preferred
- Communications degree or equivalent required
This is an amazing opportunity, to work with one of the worlds leading Global companies, with an amazing career progression plan, salary and car allowance! Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on (02) 8667 8888.