Aquent Studios is experiencing an exciting time of growth in the Boston market and we are seeking a talented copywriter to join our team
ASAP NEED FOR A COPYWRITER FOR A FINANCIAL CLIENT BASED IN BOSTON!
This role would start as freelance with the potential to move into a fulltime salaried position
Responsible for developing content -- across a variety of mediums -- directed toward a C-suite audience within the financial services industry. Candidate must have ability to synthesize complex financial terms and concepts into compelling messages for sales presentations, product sheets, talking points and digital environments. Ability to copyright messaging for both clients and in sales teams that promote research campaigns, client events and other marketing and sales initiatives across print, digital and multimedia channels.
Responsible for ensuring all content is approved in accordance to policies and procedures and in alignment with our client's voice and style guide. Candidate must have ability to liaise with business/product leads, as well as collaborate with Marketing channels to ensure our client's value proposition is properly positioned and meets rigorous regulatory guidelines.
AQUENT STUDIOS: Why work with us?
- Long term career opportunities supporting Fortune 500 brands
- Excellent health and dental insurance subsidized
- Comprehensive benefit package including 401(k)
- FSA's and voluntary insurance programs for Salaried Consultants and Staff
- Paid weekly
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay for Salaried Consultants and Staff
- Access to free training and continuing education