Communications Executive - Email Campaigns - Partner Marketing
Based in Collindale
Our client is a growing FTSE 250 Company with over 600,000 customers, but at heart they’re still seen as an entrepreneurial challenger with a strong family feel! They are the UK’s only fully integrated provider of a wide range of competitively priced essential services, across insurance, energy and phones to name a few.
They’ve grown purely by ‘word of mouth’ recommendation and their audience is around 40,000 Independent Distributors across the country recommending our services.
About the role
Our communications function is not typical; much of what we do is geared to providing Partners with a range of marketing tools, and keeping them updated with news and information. The company is unique and fast growing, and the marketing and communications function is increasingly busy.
Working within the Partner Marketing team, you will support the Partner Communications Manager to better answer the current necessities of the business: providing great content that engages Partners and helps them to build their businesses.
You’ll be valued for
- Motivation; ambition; commitment to collective goals;
- Crazy curiosity about new challenges; high commitment to feedback; openness towards new experiences;
- A talent for gathering information; having the insight to make connections in places other people can’t, don’t, or won’t;
- A knack for communication and engagement; the capacity to influence others towards a persuasive vision; empathy;
- A strong determination to achieve difficult goals and bounce back from adversity.
Your day to day will be
- Email campaign execution using Silverpop (IBM);
- Delivering, maintaining and updating a range of up to date approved marketing tools for Partners;
- Assist in creating, producing, ordering and updating marketing collateral;
- External liaison with third-party suppliers and design agencies on a range of projects;
- Proof-reading material prior to internal/external publication.
We are looking for someone with experience of working in a busy marketing team. We need someone with experience of creating both digital and direct content for distribution on a large scale (40,000 plus).
You will also need:
- Prior experience of an email execution platform (eg. Silverpop/IBM) and Content Management System (CMS) would be beneficial;
- To be passionate about marketing with excellent analytical abilities;
- The ability to work on your own and also as a member of a small, busy team, often under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Outstanding English, both written and verbal;
- To be self-motivated, highly organised and used to working to high and exacting standards;
- A degree in Marketing/Communications or other relevant subject;
- An outgoing, creative, enthusiastic and proactive personality.