AQUENT is collaborating with a major footwear brand in their search for a Communications Designer! This is a long-term freelance role with FT hours in Portland, OR. Digital Graphic Design experience a must!
The nature of this role is to design creative assets and materials that support internal communications and employee engagement efforts. Projects will range from creating infographics, PowerPoint slides and swag to designing emails, newsletter, videos, and web features.
Typical duties include:
• Executing and designing creative materials across various print and multimedia channels
• Supporting the creation and design of new internal communications channels (print, video, web)
• Supporting the development of brand standards and templates
• Amplifying internal communications skills and practices related to typography, imagery and visual storytelling
• Bachelor’s degree is graphic design, fine arts, visual communications, or other closely related field
• Minimum of three years’ experience preferably within an agency or in-house design team
• A strong passion for design and visual storytelling
• Deep knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and PowerPoint or Keynote
• Creative problem solver with high attention to detail
• Able to meet multiple deadlines, prioritize work, and keep projects moving forward
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS strongly preferred
• Interest in photography and video production a plus