In this assignment, you will work as a Graphic and Communication Designer on the User Experience Research team at Aquent's client. You will be responsible for taking user research findings, insights, and data and crafting them into compelling, engaging, and memorable messages.
- Partner with the team of user experience researchers to create print and digital materials that disseminate key research findings.
- Create engaging infographics and information visualizations based on qualitative and quantitative data.
- Develop simple, clear communication tools to make the research data memorable and actionable.
- Create interactive experiences that allow people to explore and engage with the data.
- Recommend and implement new strategies and presentation materials for communicating research findings to our stakeholders.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Visualize research insights into something easily understood
- Creating a compelling narrative from researched data
- Produce branded marketing materials and templates
- A BS/BA degree in relevant field - information design, communication arts, graphic design. In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience.
- 3+ years of working experience
- A portfolio of print and online work that includes infographics, branding, and layout design examples for multiple brands
- Creative problem-solving abilities and the desire to experiment with new ways of presenting complex information.
- Excellent written and visual communication skills.
- Ability to work on their own while being able to collaborate ideas within a small team dynamic.
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
- Illustration skills across different brands.
- Interest in or experience with using video for advertising, marketing, or propaganda.
- Interest in or experience with exhibition & kiosk design.
- Experience working closely with UX and product management teams in the tech industry.