- Support the Global Travel team in the tactical implementation of communications activities of the Travel Organization including traveler, stakeholder, external and team communication.
- Assisting with the creation and development of communications materials being emails, websites, presentations, graphics and video – as required. This includes:
• Developing and managing creative projects to meet briefs and deadlines
• Enhancing existing communications to maximize their creative potential
• Ensuring a consistent application of the Travel visual identity across comms platforms
• Managing the design and delivery (including analysis and presentation of results) of regular plus adhoc surveys using Qualtrics,
• Maintain, develop and suggest creative improvements to the structure and look and feel of the primary Travel communications channels (such as the SharePoint) to provide a faster and easier self-serve resources and information.
• Excellent creative and design skills, including the ability to turn written and verbal briefs into creative solutions, look for new ways of working, exploring best practice and delivering original and imaginative approaches to communication problems.
• Strong writing and editorial skills
• Strong web design and content management skills using SharePoint
• Effective communication design - graphic design and writing skills
• Ability to measure communications effectiveness and to analyse and present results
• Able to turn plans into successfully implemented actions.
• Communicate effectively with multiple levels of stakeholders
• Strong organisation and project co-ordination skills - ability to work under tight deadlines and on several projects simultaneously
• Results-oriented and ability to overcome obstacles and maintain momentum
• Self-motivated and directed, requiring minimal supervision
• Quick learner, with a view to identifying problems and possible solutions before they arise
Experience and qualifications:
• 1-3 years in a similar role, ideally within a matrix organization
• Specific communication and/or design qualification
• Experience of using SharePoint & Qualtrics
• Experience of delivering projects to deadline and within budget
• Excellent written and oral English, other languages would be desirable but not essential
• Competent in communication technology, including intranets. Specific experience in SharePoint is preferred.
• International experience preferred.
CV submission deadline is Thursday 10th September @ 10.00am – please send your updated CV and samples if you are interested in the role.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs