A major apparel retailer is hiring a creative Communications Coordinator/Copywriter who can turn complex, technical information into clear, concise direction for in store teams. Must be an excellent writer with a great work ethic and a maniacal attention to detail (read: no typos!). You should also be able to manage competing priorities all under tight deadlines (we send a lot of messages to our stores with very little notice!).
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Write, edit and publish all field-facing information to the task-based store system.
• Work with Marketing, Pricing, Visual, and Operations teams to provide direction to stores that is clear and easy to execute.
• Assist with the ongoing maintenance of the store portal.
• Manage weekly localization process to ensure messages are translated and published to Mexico and Quebec stores.
• Manage business partners to ensure all content is accurate, delivered on-time, and translated.
• Act as a communications filter so only the most vital information is communicated to the field.
• Determine the right delivery tool and timing for each communication that will best support execution in stores.
• Think creatively to continually improve our communications tools and processes.
• Educate HQ business partners about Field Communication process and deadlines; hold teams accountable and identify root cause if there are recurring challenges.
• Build cross-brand and cross-functional relationships to understand goals, uncover opportunities and manage upcoming communications needs.
• Build and maintain relationships with field teams to gather feedback on communications tools and resources.