Our real estate development client is looking for a Communications Coordinator to join their team on a contract-to-hire basis. This person will be evaluated over a 3 month contract in consideration for a permanent role! They're looking for someone that is eager to Learn, has excellent Writing skills, and has ambitions to work in the Public Relations field. Sound like you? Check out more about this job below and apply today!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English or a related field.
- 0-2 years in-house corporate or agency experience in Communications/PR and/or Writing
- Prior experience in real estate is a PLUS, not required.
- Strong verbal and written communication, with the ability to take complex concepts and communicate succinctly and accurately; Ability to develop consistent “voice” for the company on internal and external communications
- Strong eye for detail and accuracy in all communications, particularly all that is outward-facing; this person, along with all members of the Communications team is a representative of the company and our brand
- Ability to prioritize and complete work in a timely manner
- Desire to acquire knowledge in all aspects of communications, public relations and marketing in order to achieve organizational objectives and ultimately strengthen our brand
- Base understanding of and interest in public relations dynamics, customer, audience and requirements as well as potential effects and implications of media coverage/inquiries
- Strong project management skills
- A demonstrated ability to work creatively and cooperatively in a fast-paced environment and to respond immediately to issues
- Conduct all business in a professional and ethical manner with corporate and divisional colleagues as well as members of the media, supplier partners, business partners and customers in order to reinforce goodwill and profitability for the company
- 40-45 hour work week typical, availability after work hours as needed due to potential crisis or special event; most work done from Westwood office; travel as needed to special PR-related events;