This is a part-time (30+ hours a week), remote opportunity. (must be in Los Angeles area to attend client meetings)
- Develop, support, and implement communications plans and activities for a series of internal programs designed to improve patient care quality, operational efficiency, and affordability.
- Provides leadership and expert consultation on the design, development, and implementation of communications processes and programs needed to support a given project.
- Sets overall direction of the communications support needed to address key organizational issues.
- Staffs projects to ensure that work groups have appropriate communications expertise, skills, and support.
Ensures that client and organization’s communications needs are met consistently.
- 7+ years of experience required
- 3 years of experience in health care preferred
- BA/BS Degree Required
- Excellent writing and consultative skills
- Excellent skills in complex analytic problem solving, project management, change management, and group process.
- Fosters a customer oriented work environment with emphasis on dedication to helping customers, respect for individuals, highest standards of quality, innovation, empowerment, and teamwork by developing and implementing policies and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to determine the key business issues and develop appropriate action plans from multidisciplinary perspectives.
Excellent skills in complex analytic problem solving, project management, change management, and group process.