Based in Reading
Salary pay: £30K pro rata
Maternity cover – 12 months
Support the Employee Engagement Manager and Stakeholder Engagement Manager in the tactical implementation of communications activities of the Travel Organisation including traveler, stakeholder, external and team communication.
• Assisting the Relationship Management team with the creation and development of communications materials – emails, websites, presentations, graphics, video – as required. This includes:
o Developing and managing creative projects to meet briefs and deadlines
o Enhancing existing communications to maximize their creative potential
o Ensuring a consistent application of the Travel visual identity across comms platforms
• Maintain, develop and suggest creative improvements to the structure and look and feel of the primary Travel communications channels (such as the SharePoint) to provide a faster and easier self-serve resources and information.
• Excellent creative and design skills, including the ability to turn written and verbal briefs into creative solutions, look for new ways of working, exploring best practice and deliver original and imaginative approaches to communication problems.
• Strong web design and content management skills – ideally using SharePoint
• Effective communication design - graphic design and writing skills
• Ability to measure communications effectiveness and to analyze and present results
• Able to turn plans into successfully implemented actions.
• Communicate effectively with multiple levels of stakeholders
• Strong organization and project co-ordination skills - ability to work under tight deadlines and on several projects simultaneously
• Results-oriented and ability to overcome obstacles and maintain momentum
• Self-motivated and directed, requiring minimal supervision
• Quick learner, with a view to identifying problems and possible solutions before they arise
Experience and qualifications
• 1-3 years in a similar role, ideally within a matrix organization
• Specific communication and/or design qualification
• Experience of delivering projects to deadline and within budget
• Excellent written and oral English, other languages would be desirable
• Competent in communication technology, including intranets. Specific experience in SharePoint is preferred.
• International experience preferred.
3-5 years work related experience in a partner facing role preferred. Excellent oral and written communication skills required. Strong analytical and problem solving skills required. Ability to work with cross-divisional teams. Must have the ability to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects. Marketing experience with high technology products preferred. Experience with Microsoft products preferred. Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field required.
Please apply as soon as possible with your updated CV and samples. The submission deadline for CVs is Wednesday 7th May pm.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs