We're looking for a Communications Consultant for one of our clients in uptown area of Charlotte.
Responsible for planning, writing, editing, coordinating and publishing a variety of complex and/or sensitive communications to support the achievement of business goals and maintain/improve the company's image, often in conjunction with other communicators.
- Consults with business unit managers to develop communication goals, objectives and plans to best communicate management's position or message.
- Identifies communications opportunities and the design/medium/channels for execution.
- Analyzes information regarding team member or public opinion and recommends organizational position to management.
- Position may include responsibility for communications strategy for a large site or small business unit; conducting civic and community relations activities; developing website strategy including look and content; managing moderately complex vendor relationships; serving as designated spokesperson on a variety of issues; and/or providing guidance to less experienced consultants.
4+ years communications experience.
- • Provide leadership around developing executive type communications/templates and reporting on initiatives going on across the team and would eventually expand across the organization.
- • Provide a monthly 2-page executive summary on program status.
- • Ability to put together executive presentations on Business Justification for funding (as an example)
- • Ability to gather information and summarize into a high-level executive format.
- • Support other communication efforts for business partners.
- • Coordination of leadership forums • Implement messaging strategy around key efforts
- • Some technical background would be a plus.