Responsible for providing communications consultation, communications planning, implementation and recommended solutions for multiple programs and projects (targeting both internal and external audiences) to meet organizational brand and reputation goals.
Ability to coordinate diverse projects and activities into a cohesive and strategic communications program.
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
• Develop and implement communications plans and tactics to fulfill the strategic and operational goals and objectives of the program developed by the communications practice leader for his/her clients to deliver, promote and protect the organization's brand and reputation.
• Write internal communications, web content and other communications as required.
• Provide communications consulting to internal clients on internal and external communications programs, projects and tactics. Consulting activity will vary from verbal communications or advice on communications issues to providing written customized communications plans.
• Strategize with client, writes creative briefs, researches and analyzes information, prepares presentations (PowerPoint presentations, speeches and talking points), plans logistics, and manages overall coordination.
• Ensure content is consistent with the brand in terms of tone, manner, and messaging.
• Manage and complete multiple assignments in short time frames and coordinate diverse projects and activities into a cohesive and strategic program for a single client or for a program.
• Acquire the input and resources of other communications staff in the organization to fulfill the objectives of communication plans and projects on behalf of communications practice leaders' clients.
• Coordinates the deliverables of other communicators in the organization to ensure that special projects are in compliance with negotiated timelines/financial allocations.
• Implement measures to determine effectiveness of communications programs and create plans to improve results. Implement measures to determine effectiveness of communications programs and create plans to improve results.
• Bachelor's degree in journalism, English or business administration or related field required
• Master's degree preferred.
Minimum Work Experience and Qualifications:
• Minimum five (5) years of experience working in a complex corporate communications environment with demonstrated excellence in developing, implementing and monitoring strategic communications programs.